What did the Yale lock say to the Chubb key?
‘You’re not my type.’
At My Locks Locksmiths, we believe that puns are key – because you need a good sense of humour when you’ve locked yourself out in the rain! Or, more specifically when one of your residents have locked their keys inside their house (again) and you need to get them back inside.
Our expert locksmiths work in partnership with housing and resident’s associations in and around Reading to provide a security safety net. From helping residents gain access to their property to installing secure locks and creating master keys for your offices – when it comes to locks and keys, we’ve got you covered.
The Official Bits
At My Locks, we’re avid collectors of locksmith and industry certificates and badges! We are members of the Master Locksmiths Association (which means we’ve been fully vetted, inspected and qualified by the best in the industry), an active member of the Federation of Small Businesses and a high-ranking member of Which Trusted Trader. We’re also members of the British Locksmith Institute, City & Guilds Locksmithing and are SAFE contractor approved. We’ve also specialised in access control and electric locks through Paxton Access and Abloy certified security so that we can provide the best possible service.
Why does that matter? Because locksmithing is not actually a regulated industry! That means any cowboy with a bit of money can buy some tools and claim to be a locksmith – which is how you get bad service and broken doors. By choosing a locksmith who has qualified with the Master Locksmiths Association and achieved a range of industry certificates, you can be sure your locksmith will be reputable, turn up on time and do a great job.
What Can My Locks Locksmiths Do For You?
But enough about us. Instead, here are just a few things that My Locks can do for Housing Associations:
- Assist residents who are locked in or out of their homes
- Upgrade house locks to secure, modern styles
- Provide you with a single master key for all locks
- Help you enforce evictions by gaining entry to your properties and changing the locks
- Supply, fit and maintain hydraulic door closers for extra security
- Replace broken or damaged window and door hinges in your properties
- Design and fit master key suites for central access and control to all of your properties
- Supply, fit and maintain electromechanical and magnetic locks
- Provide a full locksmith service through our mobile workshop
We would love to find out how we can help you provide security and fantastic service to all of your residents. We invite you to visit our offices, or meet us for a coffee and some cheeky biscuits and find out exactly why you need a professional locksmith in your corner. And remember, if your residents are stuck outside in their socks, call Martin from My Locks!